This practical-oriented course is intended for participants who want precise knowledge on how to correctly configure a fully automatic machine. Theoretical knowledge will be taught and the opportunity will be provided to implement the knowledge learned in a hands-on setting.
Optimally setting a coffee machine and selecting the parameters presents both options and challenges. In this course, the procedure of configuring a coffee machine is explained. Furthermore, participants will practise on a fully automatic machine in a hands-on setting.
Participants will learn how the grinding level is set correctly, how the operator can change the temperature, etc. At the same time, the process of tasting and quality-checking the beverage is demonstrated and practised hands-on. Machine care and service tips are also a part of this well-rounded and exciting course.
- The participants will be able to understand influences that individual parameter settings have on the coffee machine.
- They will know how they can configure/correct the machine if the beverage does not taste good or no longer tastes good.
- They will know how the machine has to be maintained and how service should be conducted to serve the beverage with full satisfaction upon completion.
Course terms and conditions
- We recommend first attending the course «360° Coffee Knowledge».
- Course costs: CHF 380.00 plus VAT
- Course size: The class is limited to size of 4-6 people.
- Course duration: 09:15am to 4:30pm
- Course location: Coffee Competence Centre/ Schaerer AG in Zuchwil, Switzerland
- Invoicing: Invoicing will be carried out following course confirmation via separate post. The entire course fee will still be charged if you cancel within 7 days of the scheduled course date.
- Insurance/liability: Insurance coverage (liability, accident, etc.) is at the discretion of the course participants themselves. Schaerer AG accepts no liability.