Milk foam of top barista quality.
Coffee and milk foam enjoyment that no one can resist.
The Swiss Schaerer Ltd.
Where coffee comes to life.
Schaerer Coffee Soul - Pre-Launch
The Schaerer Coffee Soul unites an athletic yet elegant design with a number of refined technical features. It stands out with its pronounced gastronomical look and fits easily into any counter concept with its slim 33 centimetres.
- Cup quantity of up to 250 a day - perfect for mid-sized restaurants, bars, offices and vending areas.
- Gastronomical look - attractive, high-quality design highlights the value of the coffee machine. At 33 centimetres, it is particularly slim.
- New variable user interface - 8’’ touch display with large writing and icons.
- Can be set perfectly for operation by staff or for self-service.
- Patent-pending, innovative Uptime! descaling system prevents scale-related malfunctions.
- M2M Coffee Link - telemetry solution for data evaluation in real-time and for location-independent remote access.
One-of-a-kind: Uptime! descaling system
A true innovation is the patent-pending Uptime! descaling system for the Schaerer Coffee Soul developed by Schaerer. It prevents scale-related malfunctions. To use it, simply insert a cartridge and leave the machine to descale on its own. The coffee machine is ready for use again within a very short amount of time - when the descaling process is started at night, the machine is ready for service first thing in the morning.
Schaerer Coffee Soul makes the hearts of restaurateurs beat faster|16.03.2016
The first coffee machine of the new generation unites an athletic yet elegant design with a number of refined technical features
"M2M Coffee Link" for real-time communication between the coffee machine and a central management system|21.09.2015
Schaerer has developed its own telemetry solution
Barista inside: Revolutionary milk system for high-quality coffee-and-milk specialities|19.09.2015
Best Foam™ delivers outstanding barista-level milk foam quality.
Mobile coffee concepts for catering events, conferences and the like|09.07.2015
Variety and quality at the press of a button instead of Thermoses and coffee cream
With Best Foam™ you can create individual milk-based coffee compositions of top barista quality. From Espresso Macchiato to Flat White and even Cappuccino Fujiyama. Fully automated, with consistently high quality.
- As if handcrafted – Revolutionary, patented milk system
- Variety of beverages – Powder system for even more beverage variations
- TouchIT-Panel – Just press a button of individual beverages;
it really couldn’t be simper
- Automatic height-adjustable outlet – Provides clean, hygienic dispensing area
- Flavour Point – Sirup system with up to four different flavour types
M2M Coffee Link - The telemetry solution tailor-made for your coffee business
M2M Coffee Link provides you with continuous cross-site remote data querying. The automatic data transfer between coffee machine and administration opens up new opportunities for efficient testing, control, and optimisation of your business and service-based processes.
- For chain stores: analysis of buying behaviour and business performance
- For roasting plants and operators: precise information at the touch of a button
- For service providers: optimisation of servicing and maintenance cycles
Every Schaerer coffee machine includes as standard our love for coffee, our many years of coffee knowledge and barista level expertise.
Espresso, Cappuccino or Latte Macchiato – all the elements within our coffee machines are perfectly harmonised, preparing beverages that are equal in taste and appearance to the creations handcrafted by a barista.
Barista inside – for coffee and milk foam enjoyment that no one can resist.
Careers at Schaerer
Schaerer employs people for whom coffee is not only business, but also passion. We help our customers create tailor-made concepts and solutions for fully-automated coffee and milk preparation to achieve long-term success.
A modern employer with progressive work conditions and above-average social benefits is what you can expect at your new job.
Interested? Then take a look at our current vacancies!